1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Ross Flanger MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    SOLD>>>>

I have been in this mode of collecting vintage Ross pedals lately.
    I wrote this review of a few Ross pedals I bought earlier this year.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495642

But two weeks ago, I went to a bankrupcy sale and several items were back of storage room stuff. Of several things I bought I also located yet another Ross Flanger. Guys if I told you this one was brand new made in 2009, you'd believe it. So I bought it. I guess I was thinking it was worth getting if not as a second at least for someone else that could enjoy it. I love these pedals....

The controls are as follows:
    MANUAL- Enables Manual Flanging. Also sets the base notch spacing when the flanger is automatically flanging.
    MAN/AUTO - Adjusts the auto flange width from Zero (manual control) to maximum.
    RATE - Set's speed of the flange cycle.
    RECYCLE - Adjusts the notch depth.
    FOOTSWITCH - Flanger ON / Flanger Off (Buy Pass)

Ross Sound Clips Here: http://www.home-wrecker.com/ross2.html

The Ross made in Tiawans do not hold their resale value as well as the ones made in Kanute Kansas. Mostly because of the origination aspects. But because these were made to the exact specs from every component down to the germanium metal components, they are considered by many to be every bit as good as the ones made in KS.

This one I tested completly before putting it up. I opened the back plate, inspected the components, and played it. So if you like the idea of a 1980's vintage item in it's pristine state, you'll be in for a treat. My best guess on the age is 1984-ish putting it at 25 years old.

Asking Price is $125 which includes shipping, insurance and tracking anywhere Conus. I don't have the original Ross Box for this one. But I do have an original new Ross decal/sticker that I'll through your way with the pedal.

I prefer paypal...

Thanks...Jazz

Attached Files:

2. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Here are the others

Attached Files:

3. bassman251

bassman251