Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rothstein Custom 6 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DrBass, Sep 22, 2005.

1. DrBass

DrBass Banned Commercial User

Oct 20, 2003
    Myrtle Beach, SC USA
    Owner, Dr Bass LLC
    This is a hand crafted 6-string by Rothstein guitars, and it is my personal bass. It is absolutely beautiful. Andy Rothstein used a beautiful piece of Swamp Ash, and put a grain darkener in it before applying an incredible tobacco sunburst finish. The finger board is made from Bloodwood. It also has custom wound Bart's and it is a 35" scale. I traded for it with the intention of using it for one of my main axe's, only to find that I suck on a 6, so I am selling it. It was used on 1 gig for only 1 set before my band members began plotting my death. The instruments specs and pictures can be viewed at the following link: Or you can email me or PM me and I will send you some pictures. I would post pictures if i knew how. Note: the following url was posted by the manufacturer, and he is the one who placed the Sold label on it. It obviously is still for sale.

http://www.guitar-mod.com/6bass/6bass.html

The pictures do not do this beauty justice. The selling price for this bass is $1,000.00 + Shipping with hardshell case. The shipping via FedEx ground can be calculated at the FedEx website. I will be shipping from Myrtle Beach, SC 29588. I will accept payments through paypal.

2. rbrown13

rbrown13 supporting member

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,