Rothstein Custom 6 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DrBass, Sep 22, 2005.

1. DrBass

DrBass Banned Commercial User

Oct 20, 2003
    Myrtle Beach, SC USA
    Owner, Dr Bass LLC
    This is a hand crafted 6-string by Rothstein guitars, and it is my personal bass. It is absolutely beautiful. Andy Rothstein used a beautiful piece of Swamp Ash, and put a grain darkener in it before applying an incredible tobacco sunburst finish. The finger board is made from Bloodwood. It also has custom wound Bart's and it is a 35" scale. I traded for it with the intention of using it for one of my main axe's, only to find that I suck on a 6, so I am selling it. It was used on 1 gig for only 1 set before my band members began plotting my death. The instruments specs and pictures can be viewed at the following link: Or you can email me or PM me and I will send you some pictures. I would post pictures if i knew how. Note: the following url was posted by the manufacturer, and he is the one who placed the Sold label on it. It obviously is still for sale.

The pictures do not do this beauty justice. The selling price for this bass is $1,000.00 + Shipping with hardshell case. The shipping via FedEx ground can be calculated at the FedEx website. I will be shipping from Myrtle Beach, SC 29588. I will accept payments through paypal.
  2. rbrown13

rbrown13 supporting member

Sep 9, 2005
    bakersfield ca,