Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

RotoSound Jazz 77's Strings For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fender58, Apr 21, 2003.

1. fender58

fender58 Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Southern California
    I bought these RotoSound RS 77 LD's 45 65 85 105 last week and put them on my Fender Fretless and really never liked them. Just not the sound for me. I took them off within two days with 90 minutes of playing at the most!! I liked the feel of them fine, just not the sound. I don't slap, just finger. I know many many people love these but for me they are too bright. They sell online for $32. I paid $30.

I will sell for $20. I will pay the $3.85 shipping in the USA, priority mail. I can except Post Ofice Money Order or a Cashiers Check. If you send a personal check I will wait for it to clear.
    Thanks, Danny

http://www.rotosound.com/

2. fender58

fender58 Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Southern California
    I forgot I took a picture to show the box. I also forgot I put some notes on the box....o well...

My E Bay name is "fndrplyr" to check my feedback.

3. fender58

fender58 Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Southern California
    Where they too much $ for almost new strings?Was it because I wrote notes on the box? Is it the strings themselves? Well off to E Bay they go....thanks all, Danny