1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

RotoSound Jazz 77's Strings For Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fender58, Apr 21, 2003.

1. fender58

fender58 Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Southern California
    I bought these RotoSound RS 77 LD's 45 65 85 105 last week and put them on my Fender Fretless and really never liked them. Just not the sound for me. I took them off within two days with 90 minutes of playing at the most!! I liked the feel of them fine, just not the sound. I don't slap, just finger. I know many many people love these but for me they are too bright. They sell online for $32. I paid $30.

I will sell for $20. I will pay the $3.85 shipping in the USA, priority mail. I can except Post Ofice Money Order or a Cashiers Check. If you send a personal check I will wait for it to clear.
    Thanks, Danny

http://www.rotosound.com/

2. fender58

fender58 Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Southern California
    I forgot I took a picture to show the box. I also forgot I put some notes on the box....o well...

My E Bay name is "fndrplyr" to check my feedback.

3. fender58

fender58 Guest

Sep 8, 2000
    Southern California
    Where they too much $ for almost new strings?Was it because I wrote notes on the box? Is it the strings themselves? Well off to E Bay they go....thanks all, Danny