1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Rotosound Steve Harris Strings [USED]

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by capofirstfret, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Price:
    $15
    United States
    I know, I know - used strings. It's a thing in the upright world but electric bass? Well here's the deal. I bought a set of the Steve Harris strings in August, put them on my P-bass in September and it turns out I hate the tension on them so I'm going to LaBellas. Now these strings are four months old, that's still a toddler in flat wound string life so I figured someone else may way to give these a go on the cheap. $15 gets them to your door in the continental US. They are currently on the bass and will be taken off this week when the LaBellas get here. Tuners are vintage style, hole-in-post and it is a P-Bass so make sure that they are going to be too short for your bass before messaging.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 15, 2021