1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Roy Vogt

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by bound'n'blocked, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Hey, now I know what you look like cuz you are on page 50 of the latest Carvin catalog!

:bassist:

BnB

2. John Wentzien

John Wentzien

Jun 25, 2007
    Elberta, AL
    Artist:TC Electronic RH450 bass system (original test-pilot)
    ;)

3. Roy Vogt

Roy Vogt

Sep 20, 2000
    Nashville,TN
    Endorsing Artist: Kiesel, Carvin, Accuracy, Hotwire, Conklin Basses, DNA, Eden
    Yup, that's me! I just did an interview for Mel Bay so this is what I talk like. ;)

Lownote38 likes this.
  4. testing1two

testing1two Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Southern California
    Nice little interview there. And let me just give an unsolicited endorsement of Roy's DVD instructional program Teach Me Bass Guitar: it may be the most comprehensive and best produced instructional DVD series that exists for bass guitar.

5. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Inactive

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.

I agree with you totally, it is probably the best instructional series that exist today for bass guitar. Better than what a lot of schools offer and for a lot less money.

6. Illini10

Illini10

May 15, 2012
    Elmwood, IL
    I love TMBG! I haven't been able to devote as much time to it as I want but I've learned quite a bit!

7. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    Very interesting interview.

Roy - you have great hair DNA. :) I'm jealous.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021