1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RS 210 users...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Fishheadjoe, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    I am running an RS 2x10 cab (TC Electronic) at my rehearsal space, which is not really near me at this time. I recently picked up a Hartke amp that does not have Speakon connectors, only 1/4 outputs.
    I recall back a while, when I had the cab at home, that I could not connect a 1/4 cable into my RS 210, it simply wouldn't go in, if memory serves me well.
    I know I can get an adaptor for it, but I was wondering if any of you using this cab, can actually use a 1/4 inch speaker cable with this cab.
    Thanks,

Fishheadjoe

2. 4-string

4-string

Jul 23, 2006
    Norway
    Sorry, two speakons, that's it. Just checked mine. :)

3. Thanks 4-string... funny, but I seem to recall that TC suggested that 1/4 inch cables will work, but I haven't found that... oh well, off to the store to get an adaptor I guess...
    Fishheadjoe

4. Dont bother with an adapter. Just get a 1/4" to speakon cable or a speakon end and modify one of your existing speaker cables.