Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

RSS feed

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by eric atkinson, Feb 10, 2006.

1. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
    Do we have a RSS feed for this? And if so how the heck does it work? I would like to access talk bass on my psp.

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
  3. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Joplin,Missouri
  4. stratology

stratology

Jun 11, 2006
    Ireland
    Doesn't seem to work in Safari. Usually the links for RSS feeds start with feed://... , the URL above opens an empty page..

How about including all new posts of the day in the RSS feed?

Thanks,

Frank

5. I would just like to mention that I too would appreciate an RSS Feed function on TalkBass. Feeds for new posts and feeds for subscribed threads would be awesome.

This forum rocks! Thanks!

6. Ditto!

All that's missing is an RSS feed. Otherwise an excellent forum!

7. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Ok, RSS should be on now. You can get the latest new threads in all forums or you can get the latest new threads in a specific forum. The feed is updated every 30 minutes currently. Users can access the forum-specific feeds by navigating to the appropriate forum, then clicking on the "rss" icon in the location bar in Firefox, or the orange RSS icon in the IE toolbar.

8. Suggestion -

Download Google toolbar. Not only do you get an INCREDIBLE search device right on your desktop (makes you not have remember where you filed stuff), but you geat a weather report, scratch pad, a slide show of all your favorite pix AND an rss collector. Pulls off all the new TB posts so I don't have to necessarily log on all the time!!

Z

9. foderaman77

foderaman77

Oct 23, 2007
    Metro NYC
    How about an RSS feed for the lastest post in a thread?