Ruby Amplification gets squished

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by AnTz0r, Apr 4, 2004.

1. small boutique amp builder who greatly supported the community named Paul Ruby gets squished by some large tube relabeler named ruby tubes.

i love the US law system. too bad i dont live there....

please be so kind to send an email to magicparts if you agree with the guitarnuts owner, even if you dont know rbuby, i didnt either.

stuff like this gets me upset...
  2. thanks smash!

i thought it didnt belong in amps because i wasnt gonna discuss the latest aguilar with the mighty tubes or whatever, but thanks for moving it anyway, more people in amps than misc. i think :)

please more people write a mail, it takes 10 secs. but please do not use foul language or whatever, because that won't help very much.
  3. I was alerted to this by my GuitarNuts subscription.

Paul Ruby is getting "Microsquashed". I sent my letter, and got a phone call from some corporate puke at MagicParts. These pricks know what they are doing is sour, and doing it because they have the money to do so.

F*uck him.

I will protest the only way I can: no more purchases of MagicParts and Ruby tubes.
  4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I wrote to PreSonus as well, as some of the pre amps come with Rubytubes. Add me to the list of people who wrote and will protest with their wallet.

edit: the DigiTube came with rubytubes when I bought one, I'll let you all know if I get a response.