1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rumble 112 Cabinet

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MODELL, Nov 7, 2018.

1. MODELL

MODELL

Aug 30, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Does anyone know if these are discontinued? They are still listed on Fender's site, but I've done a wide search online and at Fender dealers and can't find one. Was hoping to be able to try one with a TH350 and see how it compares to Aguilar's DB 112 (double the price)

2. RColie

RColie Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    They are discontinued. The last time I did a search no new ones were available. I haven't heard the DB112s (much heavier and more expensive) but the Rumble 112 has received very good reviews.

MODELL likes this.
  3. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016
    Yes, unfortunately, the Rumble 112 was, apparently, not a big seller, so it was discontinued. But, gently used ones are out there on the used market!

Good luck.

4. blmeier7

blmeier7

May 7, 2006
    Amarillo, TX
    I bought 2 of the Rumble 112s last year before they stopped selling them. They sound pretty good, and they are great to carry. I did have one of the DB112 cabs years ago and it sounded great but wasn’t as portable as you’d expect a 112 to be. It was on the heavier side with a poorly placed handle.

The rumble 115s cost the same and only weigh a few pounds more.