1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rumble 500 combo - chain to Rumble 200 instead of using 115 extension?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BigLakeBass, Apr 11, 2021.

1. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Ozarks
    Rumble 200 plus the extension 15 should be plenty loud for any gig.
    200 watts into 2 15s.
    Need more volume out front? Use the xlr out into the PA system.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  2. BigLakeBass

BigLakeBass Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2021
    Here's an update if anyone is interested.

I decided to try the 500/200 chain. Figured I could sell either one or both used later if they didn't work out. Then I found an on-line reseller that had an open box 200 and they gave me a discount on the 500 for buying two amps at the same time. I will provide another update after they arrive and I try them out.

My first outdoor gig (so far) is in late June. Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

jeff7bass and G-Dog like this.
  3. G-Dog

G-Dog What a fun place! Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2016

That's awesome, Lakey! When they arrive take pic and post it to the Fender Rumble Club for a free membership and keys to the assembled wisdom and knowledge. :thumbsup:

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021