Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rumblefish

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Harpo, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Harpo

Harpo

Feb 1, 2001
    Kings Park NY
    Just did a trade for a Reverand Rumblefish and Some Cash for My G&L L-2000 . I have to say this is the best 4 string bass I have ever owned as soon as I got it home I put on a set of TI flats on it and man what a sweet sound . Must people will think I am crazy but I was put off my the weight of it (Northern Ash Body) . I have a love hate thing going with L-2000's I keep on getting them and getting rid of them. Back to the Rumblefish I love this bass because it is like nothing else and it has one of the best neck's I have ever felt . There is one thing I will change is the tuners I feel they are a little on the cheap side . But otherwise a great bass.

2. sweet deal man - i've got its cousin!

3. watspan

watspan Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    nothin' sweeter than a 'fish! best damn bass out there!:D

4. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Congrads Harpo

I am just down the road in Huntington

5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Congrats!

6. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    love those reverend!

7. frederic b. hodshon

frederic b. hodshon Supporting Member

May 10, 2000
    Lake Forest, CA
    None.
    i STILL haven't had a chance to try one yet.

and all that time at the recent NAMM.

DAMM!

;)

f

8. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    I've played Dave Siff's numerous times, very nice bass. I'm avoiding playing a 5er, I don't want any more temptation in my life (as if working here wasn't bad enough)!

9. I really didn't care for the Rumblefish design when I first saw it. However, I've been fortunate to check a couple out here in the Twin Cities. Once at a local consignment shop and again at a guitar show and I've changed my mind. I played two 5 strings and very much liked the neck and the sound. I didn't want to like them but be danged if I do now. Already own three high end basses or I think I'd get one!