Run! The Nudists are coming!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Loose Cannon, May 18, 2007.

1. Loose Cannon

Loose Cannon

Feb 12, 2007
    Missouri
  2. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    Public nudity is just rude, and screams of 'attention whore.'

Wheeee, look at me, look at my floppy parts!

3. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    If God had wanted us to go around naked he would have made us that way. Oh, wait....... :eyebrow:

4. IAmTheDood

IAmTheDood Shake and Bake

Dec 15, 2006
    Waterford, MI
    where did he put his wallet? :O

5. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    God also made us not repulsive to look at...

Cheet-os and milkshakes make the majority of people disgusting even when clothed. Please. Keep them on.

6. mmmmmm... Cheet-os milkshake...

7. aww c'mon, you know you wanna see more of this...

[​IMG]

8. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    And curiously enough, that is the EXACT type of person who typically insists on walking around naked.

9. :)

normally because they can't find a moo-moo in their "size".

10. What amazes me a lot is that people will tolerate violence and killing but not nudity.

I guess this is why some parts of the world are more civilized than others. eg Scandinavian.

One day the rest of the world may catch up. :smug:

11. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    nudey

12. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    I don't think the townspeople would tolerate violence or killing in their area either...

13. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Nudists are awesome. Not only are most of them butt-ugly, but they get offended when you get aroused by their naked body. It's like dangeling a rotten steak in front of a dog, and if he decides to eat it, beating him for it.

14. i think there should be some kind of permit for nudity and have to be at or under a certain weight (pending on height) to be naked in public.:D

i wouldnt qualify :)

15. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    Face it. North Americans are hung up on nudity. We have mixed naturist saunas here. No big deal.

16. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    I went to a week long pagan festival several years in a row. It's not a nudist thing, but it's "clothing optional". About 1/3 of the people opt for all natural thing.

It's interesting how uninteresting nudity gets after you're around it for a day or 2. It starts to mean absolutely nothing - and it actually seemed safer than "normal" life. IMO a bikini is a whole lot more sexy than seeing the same woman, regardless of how hot she is - naked. Especially after looking at naked people for days.

17. mayhem

mayhem

Jan 27, 2007
    Scotland
    No pics, no naked town... :D

18. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Won't you take me to

Nudie Town!

Won't you take me to

Nudie Town!

ROTFL!!! It sounds like the local nudist camp is practicing some kind of non-violent action to shake up the clothed townspeople.

Its cool if people want to live the nudist life, but I am thankful that they usually go somewhere else to live it. I'm not beautiful with my clothes off, and I don't make people look at me. I really would rather not look at some nekkid woman who weighs 200 lbs as she buys potatoes at the HEB. That'd put me right off my feed.

herie

19. Embryodead

Embryodead Inactive

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    you'll never see two men fighting nude.

20. Borat.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 23, 2021