1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RUSH COS 8mm and "Caught in the Act" film.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by OPBASSMAN1994, Nov 24, 2010.

1. OPBASSMAN1994

OPBASSMAN1994

Jul 30, 2010
    So, I'm wondering if anybody knows where to find a download of "Caught In the Act" from the 2112 tour, or the rare Caress of Steel 8mm. If you can find either, please PM me with the link, and I will send you my personal one of a kind remaster of "Stainless Steel" (The only Rush boot from the COS tour, which is what the silent footage from the COS 8mm is synched to.) if you'd like.

Thanks. :bassist:

2. Caught In the Act was from the All the World's a Stage tour.

As for where to get it, the front page of a Google search yields plenty of results.

3. OPBASSMAN1994

OPBASSMAN1994

Jul 30, 2010
    Only sites that talk about them and buying sites (which are illegal, because Rush themselves never released the film, ironic that it'd be a crime to actually pay for this stuff)

I'm still looking though. Oh, and I just remastered "Tear the Temples Down" which I believe is from the ATWAS tour. I'm very happy with it. Much clearer, more clean audio. I did the same with "Stainless Steel", as I said.

4. OPBASSMAN1994
    pm sent