Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rush - Hollywood Bowl....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by hateater, Jun 26, 2004.

1. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Someone here HAS to be seeing this show besides me... chime in!

2. A guy I work with is going out there to see the Hollywood Bowl show with a friend of his. Man, I'm envious!
    Hmm.. let's see.. Hollywood Bowl, or Hi-Fi Buys Ampitheater.. :p
    Enjoy it, Hateater. That is going to be a once in a lifetime experience!

3. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Last time I went to a prog show (Queensryche and DT), there were a lot of creepy middle aged prog. fans... I hope this time it is a bunch of old creepy prog. fan stoners.

Show didn't even sell out.

4. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Oh yeah and thanks man, I will try to have a good time for every one of you suckers who isn't going :smug:

5. When I went to see Rush in Charlotte, N.C. on the Vapor Trails tour, I was surprised at first to see a lot of people with graying and flat-out white hair. Then I did the math.. someone who was 35 when Rush's first album came out is 65 now! I hadn't really thought about it. I know I'm still gonna be a Rush fan when I'm 65.

6. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Yeah, that would be great to be a member of Rush and to be able to look out on the audience and see different races and ages... that is what music is all about. Was that a runon sentence?

7. By-Tor

By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    When I last saw RUSH on the Vapors Trail Tour, I was surprised to see alot of young teenagers. It's cool seeing alot of young people getting into RUSH, pretty cool. But yea there were still the old stoner type folks there too.

8. I would be going, if it weren't for the fact that I'm back in Hong Kong for the summer. :bawl: