1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RUSH in Manchester

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Tituscrow, May 14, 2011.

1. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Who else going? Who's already seen them on this tour and what can we expect?

2. smcgov

smcgov Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Northshore Mass
    I saw them on what I felt was an off night for them, but just seeing Moving Pictures from beginning to end made it all worth it. I think maybe the issue was there were some casual fans there and when they played newer stuff like faithless it kind of sapped the energy..it may have been my perception..but they are mixing in newer songs that have never had radio play so only the hardcore fans seem to know them.

they're still great mind you but its hard to keep everybody happy when you have a 30 year repertoire.

3. refbassist

refbassist

Mar 3, 2007
    I have seen them less than 2 weeks ago in Helsinki, all i can say it was an awesome show, it was the first leg of the european tour and their second time to come here so imagine a sold out show to such a hungry crowd, all i can say it was one of the best shows i ever attended!

4. bassist502

bassist502

Aug 3, 2010
    seen them in Dublin 4 days ago. It was there first time ever in Ireland. Amazing show!!:D