Rush? Like...Geddy Lee Rush?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sheep Man, Sep 24, 2002.

1. That was the answer I got about half the time today when I was asking around if anyone wanted to claim my spare ticket for the Rush gig at Staples Center because the two people I had who were most likely going to come had to back out because of schoolwork.

But anyway, they rocked!
    Although the acoustics in Staples Center kinda suck, and Geddy's bass got lost in the mix somewhere. :(
    But oh well, it's still Rush! :D
    The guy sitting behind my bro & I knew the lyrics to every single song...and he sounded kinda like Geddy, too! :eek:

I was kinda disappointed that they didn't play Red Barchetta, Closer To The Heart, The Trees or a few of my other...favorite Rush songs, although to me every Rush song is a good song. :p

Oh well, I should sleep. Got class at 10. :p
  2. seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Wow, dodging a Rush show to do school work?

I can't imagine, I would never miss a chance to see em!
  3. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Acoustic and I went and saw Rush and they rocked! I decided that when or if Acoustic and I have a boy...I am going to name him Geddy Lee. Acoustic was shocked for I am a die hard Pink Floyd fan and of course nobody is better than David Gilmour! He thought I would want to name our son David Gilmour...but his family has too many David's. Plus Acoustic is a Bass player and not very many people out there can play a bass like Geddy...So I decided to tribute him by naming a son after him...What do you all think?