Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by feckn_eejit, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Tickets for Rush's show here in Vancouver went on sale on Saturday the 22nd, and I was busy all day so I couldn't score tickets... I checked TicketBastard Sunday, and the best I could get was row 22... checked again today... ROW SIX!!! My friend Mitch and I will be facing just a bit to the right of Geddy in frigging ROW SIX ON THE FLOOR! This is going to be my first Rush show, and I'm beyond excited! Each ticket was $80 CDN before tax... pretty painful, which is why I didn't order right away for row 22... I'm not sure what I was waiting for but everything would appear to have turned out just fine!

Sorry, just had to vent!

2. Ouch, $80??? I should try to score some tickets off of CKNW...they're giving them away.

Saw them on the Test for Echo tour but I was in the upper blueline area of GM Place. Still, watched about 2 1/2 hours of just openers. Very good - saw how Geddy plays some of the stuff. Man, was I totally off the mark...
  3. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    Im hoping that they will play a good mix of old and new.
  4. PolkaHero

Jan 5, 2002
    Has their North American tour started yet? Can anybody recall their set list if they've seen them already?
  5. supergreg

Jan 20, 2002
    I think it starts Friday but I cant be certain.
  6. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    i see them august 9...