Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Rush SARS benefit footage online

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by xush, Aug 26, 2003.

1. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    They've got a video of some of the Rush performance at the recent Toronto SARS benefit show up on Rush.com

should be in the latest news section.
    Nice little snippet of Paint it Black at the end.

There's one strange part where geddy is talking, and the bass is playing, but he's got one hand on the mike stand. What up with that?!

www.rush.com

2. BaroqueBass

BaroqueBass

Jul 8, 2000
    Salem, OR
    I hate sites that play background music, even if it's Rush's. :(

3. Mcrelly

Mcrelly

Jun 16, 2003
    Minnesota, USA
    ya, just downloaded 'limelight' from that concert on kazzaa. ok performance, can't wait for the double dvd in november! wow, there were alot of people there!

funny I was just brushing my teeth (away from the computer) and I was loading the sars clip and heard paint it black and thought "I don't like the stones new bass player, keith sounds terrible, what's wrong with that drum mix?" then I saw the video....:oops:

4. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I can't watch it...
    It's not working.
    Do i need a plug in or something?

5. Yeah my Quicktime must be screwed up or something because I get sound and no video when I watch these things. Seems the only remedy if to half-size the screen, and you can't do that with the plugin. Anyone have this problem?