1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RUSH SNAKES AND ARROWS DVD COMES OUT NOVEMBER 25TH!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by king_xanadu, Sep 23, 2008.

1. w00t
    :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
    whos getting it?
    i am!:D

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Well I'll be buying that then, I saw them live on the Snakes and Arrows tour.

3. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    I`ll surely buy it, like the previous ones (RIR, R30, Replay) but I`d love to see them live someday instead of collecting testimonies.:(

4. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008
    Connecticut
    I'll be buying!!! I have everything from Exit, Stage Left to R30 on DVD. I think I may have to buy a Blu-Ray player specifically for this one:hyper:

5. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    wOOt..:hyper::bassist::hyper::bassist:!!! Saw them in May in St. Paul. I will for sure be getting it. Do you know what venue they filmed at??? Bands usually announce they are filmoing for a dvd.When they do you always see the extra cameras and booms all over paning the stage and crowd. Geddy did not say anything when they were here.

6. Bassman316

Bassman316

May 27, 2008
    Longs, SC
    I'm buying the Snakes & Arrows DVD as sure as I'm sitting here at my desk, at work, posting on TB instead of working!! :D

7. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    It wasn't filmed in the US, it was filmed in Rotterdam, Netherlands. It's the same shows that are on the live CD.

I know they supposedly went back and filmed the songs that were changed on the second leg, so the DVD would have all the songs they did over the course of the tour. I don't know where the second leg material was filmed.

-Mark

8. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    LOL!

Me too! :bassist:

9. there are a few songs (i think like 3) that were filmed in atlanta

10. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    Hot dog! I'm getting that!

11. PBass101

PBass101

Jul 3, 2008
    Illinois
    Saw Rush at the United Center back in June. Pretty good show, and I'm glad to hear they're included Red Barchetta/2112 from the 2008 leg of the tour. I have the live CD from the show that is going to be showcased on this DVD and they sound great.

12. Probably rent it first to see what it's like.

13. i seriously doubt blockbuster will have it :D

14. Stampy

Stampy

Jun 30, 2008
    Connecticut
    Don't Forget The Trees:hyper::hyper::hyper:
    I saw them at Mohegan Sun in July, AWESOME!!!

15. No, but Netfilx probably will. :D

16. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    I'm skipping school to buy/watch it!

**** school, want Rush! :hyper:

17. You can't have enough Rush concerts on film. I'll be picking this one up. Never seen them live in person, but at least they're always releasing these things. I'd love to see the new material live so this is a great opportunity.

18. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    When does it come out?

19. Thread title. :p

20. +10^9999999 :D