1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Rush Time Machine Tour is coming back to North America next Spring!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by I<34080, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Tickets going on sale in December. Oh man, they're coming to Greensboro, I'm so excited. I'm going to try and get the full access stuff, not just the presale tix.

I saw them in Bristow on the first leg of the tour.

2. I'm definitely getting for the baltimore one. Too bad it's at the end of the run, hopefully ged's voice will be in pretty good shape.
    Are they doing any backstage pass deals this time?

3. CHICAGO!! 4/12

4. Rush-2112

Rush-2112

Dec 14, 2008
    New York City
    Oh man...I couldn't make it for the first half of the tour, but I'm so freaking there when they hit MSG Apr. 10th! Best news I've heard all year, thanks I<34080!

5. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    Go see it for sure. Saw them here in Tulsa back in September and those guys can still outplay anyone. It was my 5th Rush show and I'm still amazed that so much sound can come from three guys. Hearing Moving Pictures all the way through live was worth it in itself.

6. I was watching some youtubes of the tour, the videos between songs with geddy holding the rick. Thats just teasing us.

7. Any of you guys coming to the Greensboro, NC one on April 1st?

8. I am.

9. Thanks so much for posting this.

10. I will see you there.

11. Bad news, I don't think i'm gonna be able to go. If only it wasn't on a monday night :(

12. baddarryl

baddarryl Supporting Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Cape Fear!
    Count me in, when do tix go on sale?

13. The next Rush DVD will be filmed in Cleveland, just announced

14. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    I'm going to the Louisville, KY show!

15. That's as close as they are getting to Cincinnati, so I might have to go the the Louisville show too. They came to Cincy twice on the Snakes and Arrows tour and I made it to both, but it looks like they aren't going to make it here at all on this one. Not looking forward to a 5 hour round trip. :meh:

16. OPBASSMAN1994

OPBASSMAN1994

Jul 30, 2010
    I wish they'd hit Atl. again. Oh well. I guess they'll be back for the "Clockwork Angels" tour. 9/29/10 was a heck of a show. Best I think I've ever seen. I can't wait to see the guys again. I think I'll try to get backstage if I've got the cash next time. I'd probably pee my pants at meeting Geddy Lee, though. :D

17. They don't sell backstage passes IIRC. You'd have to luck up and get a meet and greet.

18. OPBASSMAN1994

OPBASSMAN1994

Jul 30, 2010
    Crap. Oh well, I'll get one of the front 15 row seats anyway.

19. Rush-2112

Rush-2112

Dec 14, 2008
    New York City
    Got my tix for Madison Square Garden April 10th! By the way, for anyone who's been to MSG, are seats in section 7 any good? So stoked, my first Rush concert! :D