rush to tour again?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by MikeTheBassist, Aug 10, 2002.

1. ok so i missed the rush concert which i really wanted to see. than someone tells me that rush might tour again in the fall. i dont know about it because thats pretty odd for a band to tour in the summer and fall. does anyone know anything about this?
  2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i know that they promised to make it down to atlanta and florida, which they are skipping this time around, and i've heard rumors of a fall indoor date as well, but i've not heard anything specific yet.
  3. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I'd love to see tham again this year. They were really good & hope for all of us, they do come around again. :)
  4. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I saw on a website, which I think was an unofficial one, that they'll supposedly be back in Chicago in October. If that's true, then I'd say, YES...they'll be touring another round.D:
  5. does rush have a web site?
  6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Does Rush have a website? Puhleez!;)
  7. seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    They said something about coming back around when I saw them last month. (Philly show...well, actually Camden NJ across the river, but if Geddy says Philly, that's good enough for me ;))

At the end, I think he said something like "see you in November". I hope so, because although their sound in that shed was sweet, my seats were not. I'm jonesin so bad to see them again on this tour!