1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

RYOBI 4" - 7" Terry Cloth Applicator & Buffing Bonnet Combo for guitar body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Nov 1, 2013.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Hi guys-

I recently ordered two packages of these Ryobi Bonnets that I would have used on my mechanical buffer for our bass guitar builds. But at a measurement of only 4 to 7 inch buffer wheel, they are too small for our wheel. However lots of people have buffers that size. These are multi-purpose. (Use them on woodworking, hardwood floors. furniture, or even cars)

Instead of going through the stupid refund and restocking BS from the supplier, I'm just going to be selling these. As you will see in the photos they're new, but they'll be removed from the packaging before I ship to save on shipping. I will include the cardboard inserts that came with the packages.

A photo is attached below.

Here are the Product Details:

Each package comes with two buffer bonnets:
    A Terry Cloth Applicator & A Synthetic Buffing Bonnet Combo Package 4700101 by Ryobi.

The Ryobi 7 in. Buffing Bonnet Combo combines a terrycloth applicator and synthetic polishing bonnet.

Fits 4 - 7 in. buffers and polishers
    Made from soft and durable materials
    Safe for use on delicate surfaces
    Power Tool Accessory Type: Sanding, Grinding & Polishing Accessory
    Sanding, Grinding & Polishing Accessory Type: Buffing/Polishing
    Brand: Ryobi
    Model: 4700101

$5.00 shipped per package containing 2 bonnets or $9.00 for both packages. Prices are for USA shipments only. No I can't send these to Europe at those prices.

Thanks,

Jeff

Attached Files:

2. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    bump