1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

S.I.T. Strings sent me a shirt!

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Solarmist, Feb 26, 2008.

1. I recently purchased an ESP LTD B155DX 5 string bass that came with S.I.T. [Stay In Tune] Power Wound Nickel strings. There was a coupon hanging from one of the tuners for something free if you go to their website. They sent me a cool shirt with their logo on it. Pretty cool I think. Real nice strings, and not too expensive.

http://www.sitstrings.com/

2. speedkills

speedkills

Jan 10, 2008
    California
    Which strings do you have?

3. bassic_element

bassic_element

Sep 20, 2006
    So the gift is a shirt? Because I just bought and LTD guitar and I filled out the form for the gift and I was expecting to receive another set of strings!

4. I was kinda hoping for strings too but...I thought it was nice of them anyway.

5. prokfrog

prokfrog

Mar 16, 2007
    new jersey
    would anyone happen to know the difference in tension between the power wound, and rock brights?

thanks

6. S.I.T. does-they have a toll-free number at their website listed above^

7. Lon86

Lon86

Jan 21, 2008
    Venice, CA
    How are they as strings???

8. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    The T-shirts are free advertising for them. A new set of strings wouldn't be.