1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SA MultiWave Bass Distortion Pro + SKB Footnote + cheap powered board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ChubbyJerk, Jan 22, 2012.

1. ChubbyJerk

ChubbyJerk Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    One item sold, price reduced on others.

SA MWBD Pro - $190 shipped SOLD
    SKB Footnote - [DEL]$150[/DEL]$110 shipped
    Cheap pedalboard - [DEL]$45[/DEL] [DEL]$30 shipped[/DEL] sold

All OBO, trade offers welcome. Specifically looking for a Pedaltrain 2 and decent power supply (PP2+). Due to the circumstances leading me to sell these, I have a bit of a deadline on getting that though, so I may be purchasing them separately and then using the cash from this to retroactively replenish my cash.

Other trade offers welcome as well. +/- cash on either end as appropriate. Frantabit, Heliotrope, Nimbus, Polytope, MXR Bass Envelope Filter, good chorus or reverb pedal, ...

OK, so. I recently got a cheap little pedalboard for practice. Johnson FX-BRD, powered (6 spots), flat, soft case. Then I filled it and upgraded to an SKB Footnote (powered pedal board (8) with build in little amp).

Both are decent quality (I'm actually a pretty big fan of the Footnote) - for practice - but my situation has changed and I'm actually going to be using a pedalboard live, so I need something more like a Pedaltrain w/ PP2+ setup. So these are both going on the block. Both brand new (< 1 month old). I have all the cables for both, though the velcro for the cheapy is mostly gone. I still have the box for the SKB FN and the full velcro strip.

Source Audio Multi-Wave Bass Distortion Pro - just got it in a trade to try it out, though it wasn't really on my list of things I was looking for. I have other similar sounds already filling up my pedalboard, so this is gonna go to help fund other items. Box, power supply, velcro on the bottom.

2. ABSIV

ABSIV

Jun 16, 2011
    pm'd

3. makohund

makohund

Dec 12, 2002
    pm sent

4. ChubbyJerk

Apr 23, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Multiple offers for the MWBDP, so on hold pending details. The pedalboards still up for grabs. Make an offer, no matter how much of a low-ball or how random and we'll see.

5. ChubbyJerk

Apr 23, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Buy these pedalboards! Make me your crappiest offer!

6. ChubbyJerk

Apr 23, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Big price drop bump.

7. pm'd.

8. sadasar

sadasar

Jan 21, 2012
    Dallas Texas.
    endorsing artist hard luck king guitars and knuckle head strings
    Is the footnote pedal board the only one still available. Edit nvm I just saw at the top it was sold sorry.

9. ChubbyJerk

Apr 23, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    bump

10. ChubbyJerk

Apr 23, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Footnote still here!