Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SABDDI or Korg PX4B?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ninevoltbass, May 27, 2003.

1. My friend is going home to here in the Phils this coming june. And as i was surfing ebay i stumbled upon this two bass equipments. I was wondering if you could help me decide on what to buy since i'm a little short on the budget, i can only buy one.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. thanks

:bassist:

2. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    Those are two entirely different machines, built for different purposes. What is it you intend to use them for? That will helpp us answer your question.

The Pandora is a headphone amp/practice tool. The Sandsamp BDDI is a preamp and recording tool that improves basic tone, and can offer a bit of grindy distortion.

3. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Both excellent items, but very different purpose.

4. I guess i really want the effects for the bass. I'm not into recording so i don't really need the sansamp right? I just play at local clubs every weekends so i just need a flexible sound to cater different genres specially when jamming with other groups.

How about a korg AX30b, would this do me any good? I know this product is discontinued by korg.