SABDDI or Wireless?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jonasp, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Ok. To make a story short, should I get a Sans Amp bass driver or an MK-B2 (??) Nady wireless? I have a BMAX pre and an rather satisfied with my tone, but I have been eyeing up the BDDI for a long time, since i hear nothing but GOOD about it and how it can make everything sound that much better. But i also want a wireless. I could get both, but only wat to make one purchase now.

What would you do?

EDIT: I know with wireless, the more you spend the better, but the nady will suit my needs just fine i believe.
  2. I have the BMax and a BDDI, and I never use the BDDI at all. I don't think it sounds that great in front of the BMax. The BDDI is good at making mediocre gear sound a lot better. I used it in front of a Peavey Nitrobass head and it improved the tone a great deal. The BMax has a great sound of its own though, and the Sansamp just muffled it. I'd get the wireless.
  3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    One improves your tone, the other destroys it.

Decisions decisions. Should I buy a new car, or should I eat a sandwich??? :eyebrow:
  4. Well...I do enjoy a good sandwich. :D See, I am thinking about buying a BDDI from a fellow TB'er, but I would buy the wireless from MF. With the comment on the BDDI and the BMAX, it makes me wonder if it would do any good, but i suppose i would need to try it out for myself.

Anyone else with suggestions?