Sabine RT7100 Rackmount tuner

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Biker4Him, Sep 9, 2005.

1. I have a gently used/always racked Sabine Rt7100 tuner. The tuner is in great shape and works perfectly. I just no longer have a need for it. (being in tune is soooo overrated;) $125.00 shipped inside the 48 states. (paypal is fine!!) However; it seems most companies are not delivering into the effected Gulf states. I have the original manual and paperwork.

I have not ofund any rackmount tuner to be better or more versatile than this one. It does much more than just tune.

I really need cash.... but if you have trade ideas... I might be interested in quality effects pedals (or who knows what else.)

Pics can be available.

Swoop LED Display: Gives you the best visual cue for easy tuning, especially from a distance. It works like a bar graph of your pitch, sweeping up for sharp and down for flat.

Bright & Easy to Read: Huge note indicator is visible from across the stage, even if you're wearing shades!

Dual Tuning Modes: Standard Mode gives you a bar graph reading of your pitch. Strobe Mode shows moving sweep of pitch. Both are more accurate than conventional needle-style LED displays.

Two independent channels: Select on front panel or with footswitch (not included).

SmartSwitch A/B circuit: The RT-7100 senses your input/output configuration and automatically adjusts the A/B switch to conform to your setup. Need two guitars routed to the same amp? Or one guitar split to 2 amps? No problem š just plug 'em in and you're ready to go!

Flat Tune: Set the tuner to any of 4 different flat tunings: 1/2, 1, 1-1/2, or 2 steps below standard pitch. Play and tune your guitar normally but at a lower overall pitch!

Calibration: Change the overall calibration of the tuner from 435 to 445 Hz

Mute: Mute your instrument for silent tuning š select on front panel or with foot switch

Built-in Mic: Tunes almost any acoustic instrument

Dual Jacks: Front and back panel input/output jacks

Automatic Note & Sharp/Flat Sensing

Chromatic: 7-Octave range, perfect for guitar and bass; works all the way down to a low A!

Heavy-Duty Metal Case: Built for heavy road use

Built-in power supply

Technical Description

Range: Chromatic, 7 octaves

Accuracy: ± 1 cent (quartz crystal)

Power Input: 100 - 130 VAC, 50/60 Hz 0.1A 15 Watt input
    200 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 0.1A 15 Watt input

Fuse: 100 - 130 VAC models: 0.160A Slow Blow fuse
    200 - 240 VAC models: 0.080 Type T fuse

Scale: Even-tempered, 12 notes per octave

Inputs: RT-7100: A & B channels, Õ" front & back

Outputs: RT-7100: A & B channels, Õ" front & back

Dimensions: 1U rack mount; 48.3 x 4.45 x 11.43 cm (19 x 1.75 x 4.5 in.) nominal (rack mountable)

Weight: 3.75 lbs. (1.7 kg) nominal
  2. Aerolithe

Jan 23, 2005
    Columbia, MO
    How does the flat tuning work? Like if I set it to 1/2 step flat does the tuner display E but I'm actually tuning to Eb? Is it still fully chromatic (tune to any note)?

Also, can you explain how tuning works. The bar graph explination doesn't make sense.

What kind of condition is this in?
  3. This is still available?
  4. yep!!
  5. I'm really interested in it after last night's out of tune debacle. Do you have pictures of the unit? I'd like to see its condition, please.
  6. g04t

Aug 16, 2004
    Sunnyvale, CA
    i'll buy that for a dollar.
  7. sold!!!! , and thank you!