Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sabrina

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by danqi, Feb 19, 2005.

1. danqi

danqi

May 21, 2001
    Germany
    I think the video "Sabrina" by Einstürzende Neubauten has got to be the darkest video I know. When I first saw it on TV many years ago it made me feel really uneasy and sad. I don't know if it can also have the same effect as a internet video stream, but I thought I'd share it with you. I just rediscovered it after having forgotten about it for quite a while and I guess most of you have never seen it.

http://www.sputnik7.com/vod/index.jsp?section=music&key=sabr

2. Great video. The album is pretty amazing as well, it's definitly one of my favorite's of theirs.

3. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Wow, I've never heard an Einsturzende Neubauten song that sounded so.....conventional. I haven't been listening to them that long, I guess I've only heard their earlier stuff. Either way, a great tune. The bass is fantastic in it.

The video only loaded part way, so it stopped but the music continued playing. I didn't see the whole thing, but what I did see was affecting.

4. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    In other news, the Madvillain video on that site is fantastic!