Sad ending to a good week!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Well, over here we have a thing callec 'work experience' and basically you go out and work a company for 5 days.

I got into Sound Control, and man, it's been an AWESOME week! very tiring, too!

I've been moving PA equipment day in & day out, on monday, someone brought in an ampeg _8x10_ to be fixed and checked out; the tech dept is downstairs. I made the mistake of asking "does anyone need anything done?" hehehe! Carried that mutha down 2 flights of stairs!

I've played thru most of the bass + amps in stock! A wonderful '59 RI, the neck is too wide imo! but a LOVERLY sound!!

Ricks, MM's, Spectors! OMG! I think I know what I want for christmas!!! Warwicks!

I finally got to plugin that bigass mesa rig they have! an older 4x10, 1x10 + 2x8 cabs into a £2000 mesa head, older 'top line' m-pulse range! Holy moly!! :D

Well. Danny told me that i was to *have* a Christmas/NY/holiday job when Im out of school, which is awesome! I now have a very eeny teeny tiny chance at a job in a music store, since the manager *promised* this same position to someone else.

its been a long fun week! i don't wanna go back to school... :(

how are ya'll?? :cool: :D
  2. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    nothing can beat work experience with tracey emin.
  3. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Isnt the idea to get experince in the workplace you hope to work..or are your sights set on soundcontrol?

I went to a local dental surgery (about 4 or 5 years ago now), wouldn't wanna do denistry anymore though.