Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    Unfortunately the doctor has said i am getting some arthritis along with carpal tunnnel syndrome, since i just started playing he attributes this to bass playing, at my young age (37) i dont want it to get worse so i must sell my 2 basses...Here is what i have..'75 FENDER Re-issue in natural in MINT condition purchased only 5 weeks ago with OHSC i paid 1,540 for it brand new, i will take 1,200 this bass has never left my house so it is as if you bought it from the store..also available is a PEDULLA MVP 4 with OHSC, this bass is a 9 of a 10, has some small superficial scrapes that are not very noticeable so i cant rate it a 10, i want 900.00 for it. And also have an INCASE DUB bag (Double) i bought this brand new 6 weeks ago for 200.00 will sell it for 150.00..MINT....Also available is a DR Rythym 3 Boss Drum box purchased brand new 4 months ago and never even used..paid 200.00 for it will take 150.00..and available as well is a ROLAND Cube 30 AMP.. also purchased 4 months ago, i paid 300.00 for it will take 200.00...all items are in MINT condition. along with the basses i will throw in free Straps. contact me at 1-646-247-2475..or E-mail me at ISHOOTNIKON@AOL.COM

2. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    PM sent re: Pedulla

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Looking for trades for Nikon gear? ;)

4. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    Not looking for any trades, thanks!

5. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    Toronto
    i will buy your dub bag !!!
    -marty

6. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    Bag has been sold, thanks, as well as the Roland 30 cube and the DR 3 Boss, only thing left is the basses....'75 re-issue MINT purchased 6 weeks ago, and the PEDULLA MVP 4.....Fender is 1,200......PEDULLA IS 900.00.

7. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Do you have any pics of the pedulla? Also, it's sad to see you selling your stuff..Im sure if you take proper precautions oyu could continue to play..I.E. stretches and warmups.

Dan

8. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    I do have pics of the PEDULLA, send me your E-mail address, ill send u pics, it is a 1992, with the original hard shell case.

9. WATCHTHECHORD

WATCHTHECHORD

Oct 28, 2003
    NewYork
    Also so everyone here knows the Fender is a MIA, in like new condition with the case, never left my house, it is the Maple neck with the black block inlays, purchased 7 weeks ago, for 1,500 bucks, i will send the receipt to who ever buys her!