Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sad Sad day...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tecx, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Well for any Canadians you know what I am talking about, and for anyone else you know what I mean...

Ok insurence rates are SKYROCKITING all over Canada, in the east it is wat worse... You may remember me griping about some sienor citizen smashing into me righht before x-mas... Well not my insurence has gone WAY up, and I have to sell my car... And I have to move out of the countrym abd into the city...

Well the new apartment is quite small, and has a zero noise warning... My rig barley fits, and its imposable to get to gigs... Thus - the dream is over...

I have to sell my rig... The reason is I was hoping I could get a consensis of how much I can get for it, because now I need to buy a new rig - a smaller rig (Ampeg porta bass / aggy gs112)...

Here is the setup:

Gemini PL100 Power Conditoner
    Tech 21 RBI
    DBX 163x Compresor/Limmiter
    2 space rack shelve
    SoundTech PL200 Power amp (200w bridged @ 8ohms)
    SKB 6 space roto rack

make me an offer...