1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sad Sad day...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tecx, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Tecx

Tecx Radio Rock Leads To Sterility

Jun 9, 2002
    Halifax, NS, Canada
    Well for any Canadians you know what I am talking about, and for anyone else you know what I mean...

Ok insurence rates are SKYROCKITING all over Canada, in the east it is wat worse... You may remember me griping about some sienor citizen smashing into me righht before x-mas... Well not my insurence has gone WAY up, and I have to sell my car... And I have to move out of the countrym abd into the city...

Well the new apartment is quite small, and has a zero noise warning... My rig barley fits, and its imposable to get to gigs... Thus - the dream is over...

I have to sell my rig... The reason is I was hoping I could get a consensis of how much I can get for it, because now I need to buy a new rig - a smaller rig (Ampeg porta bass / aggy gs112)...

Here is the setup:

Gemini PL100 Power Conditoner
    Tech 21 RBI
    DBX 163x Compresor/Limmiter
    2 space rack shelve
    SoundTech PL200 Power amp (200w bridged @ 8ohms)
    SKB 6 space roto rack

make me an offer...