Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Saddle?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Daywalker, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    Does anyone know of a place online to buy a saddle for an Ibanez bridge? It's a friend of mine's SR300DX, and he doesn't wanna buy the whole bridge. If he's gonna have to, let me know. Thanks...

2. Go check out ibanez.com.. I did a quick google search for ibanez parts, and no 3rd party parts companies were shown, which likely means that your friend would have to go through ibanez.com to find info.
    Although possible to find an individual part such as a saddle, this is gonna depend on who is selling the parts, and whether the bridge is a special design.

https://cs.hoshinogakki.co.jp/i-public/faces/Login00.jsp

The above link will get you to the ibanez parts page. I did find a "saddle set" of 4 replacement saddles, but there's many different models. Get your friend to go take a look. He should be able to figure out which is right for his bass.

Mag...

3. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    Hey thanks a lot for your help!