1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

saddles for badass 2 bridge

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Mobiless, Jul 12, 2012.

1. anyone knows where saddles for badass 2 bridge are selling? International shipping only, because i'm not in US.

2. NeroJazz

NeroJazz

May 2, 2011
    Denmark
    BestBassGear.com

3. nope, Availability: Out of Stock

4. up

5. up

6. up

7. Dear friend, you are rather screwed. All leo quan stuff is on a shortage right now. Usually,as mentioned above, you could be able to get what you need either from bestbassgear, allparts.com or guitarpartsresource.com but it's been quite some time since they stocked any leo quan products.

Currently your best choice would be ebay, but unfortunately for the whole thing. Moreover because of the shortage a lot of guys are pushing the prices up. I actually bought a body along with a badass2 last year for a custom build of mine because it was the best offer I could find at the time. I sold the body and kept the bridge.

My best advice would be to post something in the classifieds. Hopefully an awesome TBer will be found to help you out.

If nothing works out, well maybe it's time to look for a replacement bridge. It really hurts me to say this, since I am also a huge fan of those bridges.

I wish you the best of luck from the bottom of my heart.

8. Well that's what i was hoping not to hear but sadly it's all true.. The idea bout body and bridge is pretty damn good, but i'm not sure if i'll sell the body later in my country, but of course there's ebay right?
    Not sure what to do really.. I've heard just the best about badass bridges and sound they give. Don't want to lose that, but really i have no other choice..

Thanks for your reply man!

9. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

There are at least as many people who are NOT fans of the BA bridges as there are fans. IMO they are not magic, nor superior.

You won't be hurt one bit by changing bridges. Go for a Hipshot.