TRADED Sadowsky 2022 LTD Metroline J/MM Fretless 5-String *RARE* AS NEW!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by crossover, Feb 19, 2023.

1. crossover

crossover Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Price:
    $4450
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    United States
    Offering up my Sadowsky Limited 2022 Edition Fretless 5 with a J in the neck position and a MusicMan in the bridge. While this particular run is somewhat limited, I believe this to be the ONLY FRETLESS version made and since the series has now concluded, it makes this a 1 of 1. Get the famous Sadowsky sound with the added flexibility of split coils and 18mm spacing to boot! This one does it all, from Jaco to classic Pino!

IMG_7902.jpeg IMG_7903.jpeg IMG_7909.jpeg IMG_7910.jpeg IMG_7907.jpeg IMG_7912.jpeg IMG_7908.jpeg IMG_7911.jpeg IMG_7906.jpeg IMG_7904.jpeg IMG_7900.jpeg IMG_7901.jpeg

Specs:

Body Shape: Undersized J (Deep Cutaways)
    Top Wood: Snakwood
    Body Wood: Torrified Swamp Ash
    Neck: Roasted Maple, "C" Shape; dot markers at positioning locations.
    Fretboard: Ebony, Unlined Fretless
    Radius: 12"
    Scale Length: 34"
    Nut: 1.77", Sadowsky Just-A-Nut Ill
    Pickups: Passive Sadowsky J-Style Neck, Passive Sadowsky MM-Style Humbucker Bridge
    Electronics: Active Sadowsky 2-Way Electronics + Vintage Tone Control
    Controls: V/Bl/T (P/P), T/B (stacked). Push/Pull function of VTC for Preamp Bypass.
    Independent 3-Way Toggle Switch for each pickup (Series, Parallel, Single-Coil)
    Bridge System: Sadowsky Quick Release, 18mm spacing
    Machineheads: Sadowsky Light Open Gear
    Strap system: Schaller Security Locks
    Construction: Bolt-On
    Hardware: Black
    Gig Bag: Deluxe, included
    Weight: 8.2 lbs

A new order is now a 16+ month lead time and this particular model is no longer available. MAP is listed at $5590 + TAX and/or SHP. Get a substantial discount on what is very much an ultra exclusive Sadowsky. $4450 Shipped/Insured within the lower 48. Willing to meet for a local deal. NO TRADES please. Payment via PayPal F&F, Venmo to Zelle.

2. Latinbass

Latinbass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2006
    Northern New Jersey
    As always, you have the most stunning basses and this one is gorgeous! :jawdrop:

Deep and crossover like this.
  3. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Since I'm paying to ship/insure this bass, I'm glad to offer it back as a discount on a local meet up.
    I'll also be traveling to the following not so local locations for anyone interested along my route.

Monday, 3/27 from NY to Central NC, returning 3/28
    Thursday, 3/30 from NY to College Park MD, returning 3/31

4. The post on the thread said “no trades” but now the status shows “traded”. Interesting change of events.

5. crossover

Mar 1, 2010
    NY
    Correct, I initiated the offer and the other person accepted.
    Seeing as how I'd reject 99% of what I'm offered, my No Trades disclaimer is there to avoid wasting both parties time.