Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sadowsky 5, $2,400 or trade. Also Bassdrive & Ernie Ball

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Thumper, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    I’ve found a gear trailer and need to finance it (I don’t want to put it on credit, and since I retire in 4 years I don’t want to touch my savings). Since my fretlesses are proving harder to move than I thought, I’m going to also offer my Sadowsky 5 as trade bait. I will sell outright or take a Modulus 5 or 6 + $ (Zons/Dingwalls or other interesting 6 strings also considered), nothing much over 9 lbs though.

I’m also simplifying, so I’m selling a mint Fulltone Bassdrive (blue model) for $115,<sold>

Twice used Ernie Ball Volume Pedal for $90 (I prefer my Visual Volume).

My fretlesses are still for sale, but I would also consider trading one of them as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    I finally took my own photo's, so here they are. BTW, I understand most Q5/6s are around 9.5 lbs so disregard my 9 lb. only requirement.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Could you point me in the direction of some information on your other basses that are up for trade? That is, if you're interested in a perfect condition Conklin GT-7 w/natural finish.

4. Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    Othello, I appreciate your interest but I'm only looking at 5s and 6s, I would only consider a 7 as a natural progression from a 6.

For everyone else, PMs have been replied to.

Regarding my fretlesses, don't be afraid to run interesting 6s by me, especially Elricks :D

5. Inthepocket

Inthepocket

Oct 3, 2003
    This is weird!!!! Ive just spent the last hour staring at this exact bass on the sadowski website, and then on my 1st visit to this forum i stumble across it:eek: ........

Sorry about the hijack.....but i gotta say, in my eyes, that is the sweetest looking burst ive seen!

WOW:D

6. Thumper

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    It looks like she's gone folks :meh:

I'll delete the thread when the deal is finalized.

Thanks for all the interest/offers.

7. hey,

if its not too much trouble, could you post the link to the sound clips you made of that bad boy? i remember you made some sort of tune or something with that bass.

thanks. :D