1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sadowsky Airtime

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by FL Knifemaker, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Just now, FOX News, Fox and Friends morning show Michael McDonald perfomed live..........

Lanice Morisson Playing a nice Sadowsky 5 string :bassist: He was standing almost in front of the sax player, on a cramped stage during the sax solo so he got some airtime :) Way more airtime than the geetarist anyway :D

Chances are, they will be making the rounds on the talkshows this morning, keep an eye out :eyebrow:

2. Just saw that. Was waiting for a closeup on the headstock but I figured it had to be a Sadowsky. Sunburst/maple board.. classy-looking bass. Michael McDonald still sounds like he has a moutful of chocolate milk, though.

3. I clearly saw the name on the headstock, it was brief but there was a shot of it. Yes, I've never cared for the Doobies Bros, I was much more into the HARD rock at the time.

4. Remember that episode of "What's Happenin'" when Rerun got busted taping a Doobie Brothers show? And then the recording wound up being him eating popcorn. :D

5. Not even Doobies made me apprciate the Doobie bros back then. I wouldn't mind seeing Michael McD now though, I've broadened my musical horizons.

6. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    David: If I have to hear "Yamo Be There" one more time, I'm going to "Yamo" burn this place to the ground.

7. And a handfull of milk duds....

:cool:

He HAS got a LOT of soul though and he is one of the best back up vocalists of the 80's and 90's and is on a bunch of tracks that you would never know was him...

Lanice is a monster player as is all of Michael's band!

Peace,

T

8. svtb15

svtb15 Banned

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig. Q+
    I got to see Lanice when hew was in town.. the sadowsky sounded great! Nice guy too..I think they are in NY this week doing a bunch of clubs and some TV