1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky B4-59B (Metro) 34" scale with Aguilar - One Day Price Drop!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Recently acquired this lovely bass via trade from a good friend of mine. I was selling a bass he wanted, so I traded with him for his Sadowsky. He gets the bass he wanted, and I can just sell this one. Worked out nicely! I would keep it myself, but I do need to get some $$$. At any rate...

As I'm sure you know if you're reading this thread, this is a top-notch instrument in every sense! Plays, feels, and sounds amazing. Upgraded pickups to Aguilar 70's and Aguilar OBP-3 preamp. I do have the original Sadowsky preamp that came with the bass which I will include. The bass was even recently setup by Roger himself! The bass is punchy, growly, and crisp. Everything you'd expect from a Sadowsky. Weighs 9.7lbs. 34" scale, NOT 35". Comes with a soft Sadowsky case.

Certainly willing to listen to any reasonable offers!

Trade offers:
    Geddy Lee USA Jazz
    Fender Jazz Bass Plus
    American Standard Jazz

55E7C853-09F1-46ED-A458-EA27D47F077E.jpg

0.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    slagbass and raphaeld like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021