Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sadowsky Bass on the way!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JRBrown, May 26, 2003.

1. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    It's done. I paid the funds this morning. This one has almost everything that I've been looking for: Color, morado board, etc. I just hope that Sadowsky basses are everything you guys make them out to be. If not, I'm going to hunt down all of you Sadowsky owners and put a "Samick" sticker on your Sadowsky basses!

Starting with Flodshon, Bikeplate, Nino and JimS! :ninja:

[​IMG]

2. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Good luck, James. Never having owned a Sadowsky and knowing of your critical standards, I'll be VERY interested to hear your comments.

3. Damn, you lucky lucky man. Thats soo beautiful. I want sound clips and a full review ofcourse. When is it coming in?

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    s3x0r! That is a good looking bass.

5. frederic b. hodshon

frederic b. hodshon Supporting Member

May 10, 2000
    Lake Forest, CA
    None.
    phew, glad you left me and my alder/maple/morado vintage 4 outta the list!

f

6. i would love to hear your comparison of this beauty and the lull you used to have.

7. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    The only diff between the two basses is the color. You're first on the list as I have pics of your bass on my hard drive. The list is now longer and will continue to grow as needed.
    It was the Lull that promted me to go ahead with this pruchase. I would have purchased another Lull but ML would not support me with the high action on the other one.

I should get it Thursday or Friday. As always, there will be a full report and pics. Let's hope the report is not just a list of names. :D

8. sweet man. looks like a cool bass with a vintage vibe.

9. jacove

jacove

Apr 12, 2003
    Aalborg, Denmark
    congratulations, It looks really sweet!

10. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Hi!

I have 2 of these and have had 4 others at times. You're going to love it. If you're into the Fender vibe, you'll keep it forever

Rob

11. JayAmel

JayAmel Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Aurillac, France
    Nice bass, JR. You won't be disappointed.

The same with a 5th string would sure cause me immediate G.A.S...

Congrats ! ;)

12. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I'm sure if you don't like it, you'll be able to sell it at a minimal loss/profit since you bought it second hand.

Personally, I don't think you're gonna sell it.