1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Sadowsky Blue label stainless steel strings! Incredible!!!

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Maiden Bass, May 7, 2016.

1. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    Not sure if Sadowsky has had any recent changes in their Blue label strings, as I have tried these strings before on some Sadowsky basses (at dealers) and they were sort of average (but maybe they were old?). However, I recently ordered a set direct from Sadowsky and they are really incredible strings! They have tension maybe a little less than some strings, but not too low tension like DR Highbeams (for players who like to attack their strings hard). They are bright but also have a strong mid range (unlike most stainless steel strings that have hollow mids). You just want to keep playing them and they sound incredible!!! Try a set, but I would order directly from Sadowsky to get them fresh, and they offer a good discount for 5 sets at a time.

Consider me sold on these as my new favorite string, and unless something changes from set to set, I will put these on all of my basses from now on!

Just fantastic strings!!!

Thank you Roger Sadowsky!!!

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Glad you found the strings you like finally!

Last edited: May 7, 2016
    Maiden Bass likes this.
  3. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    I think maybe the only thing that can be improved upon with these strings is the packaging. If they used sealed packaging like on the Black labels, it would be perfect!

:thumbsup:

4. Maiden Bass

Maiden Bass Inactive

Feb 11, 2007
    I'm willing to try anything as long as I believe there is a chance that it will give me what I want!

And I'm glad I tried out these sadowsky strings!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021