SOLD Sadowsky Clip On, Outboard Preamp - Rare w/Original Box

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $139.00
    Here's one of those items I don't use but will probably regret selling. Item is in very good to excellent condition. I am the second owner. The original owner attempted to cover up the scratches with a black marker. Clip and rubber foot pads are in great shape.
    Sweet, punchy, full, Sadowsky tone. I have other magic in the form of the Preamp DI pedal.

PayPal Payment is the preferred method of payment.
    Shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking and insurance. Shipping is included to your lower 48 Continental US state. International shipping available but about $15 - $25 USD higher.

PhotoGrid_1460434069667.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    Squinty Jones likes this.
  2. asolo

asolo

Oct 16, 2012
    Northeast
    Hi, does the volume provide any signal boost or just cut/attenuation? Is there a spec on the output signal strength?

3. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    Mmm…. You just plug in and go! I have one of these on my pedalboard. The clip on box pretty much does the same thing. Same as the Onboard Sadowsky preamps. Sadowsky Guitars | Preamp/DI Pedal

4. asolo

asolo

Oct 16, 2012
    Northeast
    Thanks for the quick reply. From the Sadowsky site, it appears this is treble and bass boost, but volume cut only - no real (pre)amplification of the signal.

5. Alan Ace Cooper

Jan 6, 2004
    Yes, turning back to volume control dampens or cuts the signal