1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sadowsky for sell.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yvon, Jan 10, 2001.

1. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Sadowsky 4 string, swamp ash, quilted maple top, cherry sunburst, maple fretboard, black hardware, hipshot D-tuner.
    It's not in perfect condition, i play that bass, there is some scratch on the body, nothing serious, some ding on the neck and headstock. Those bass are going for about 2100- 2200$. I will take the best offer. I should have some picture by saturday, E-mail me if you want them or if you want more info.

yvon.gravel2@sympatico.ca

Yvon

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Yvon, I don't want to be nosy if it's a private matter, but I was wondering why you are selling the Sadowsky?

3. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Hi Emb. it's ok to ask, no problem with me. I need more and more a 5 string, and i am not really rich i can't afford to have 2 great bass. So i am thinking about it for a couple of month, i was looking at Zon, Warwick, Ken smith, ect. But I was never sure to do the move. And then...I found a Sadowsky 5!
    woo-hoo!
    I will have a 5 string and it will still be a Sadowsky!
    isn'T great??

4. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Man, if that were a '59 burst instead of cherry I'd be all over it.

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

Cool, Yvon!:)

Congratulations on finding a good deal on a Sadowsky 5 and good luck selling the 4.

Sadowsky's usually move pretty quickly.