Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sadowsky for sell.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yvon, Jan 10, 2001.

1. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Sadowsky 4 string, swamp ash, quilted maple top, cherry sunburst, maple fretboard, black hardware, hipshot D-tuner.
    It's not in perfect condition, i play that bass, there is some scratch on the body, nothing serious, some ding on the neck and headstock. Those bass are going for about 2100- 2200$. I will take the best offer. I should have some picture by saturday, E-mail me if you want them or if you want more info.

yvon.gravel2@sympatico.ca

Yvon

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Yvon, I don't want to be nosy if it's a private matter, but I was wondering why you are selling the Sadowsky?

3. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Hi Emb. it's ok to ask, no problem with me. I need more and more a 5 string, and i am not really rich i can't afford to have 2 great bass. So i am thinking about it for a couple of month, i was looking at Zon, Warwick, Ken smith, ect. But I was never sure to do the move. And then...I found a Sadowsky 5!
    woo-hoo!
    I will have a 5 string and it will still be a Sadowsky!
    isn'T great??

4. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Man, if that were a '59 burst instead of cherry I'd be all over it.

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Cool, Yvon!:)

Congratulations on finding a good deal on a Sadowsky 5 and good luck selling the 4.

Sadowsky's usually move pretty quickly.