1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sadowsky has a sense of humour!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by EAdanikDG, Apr 14, 2010.

1. [​IMG]I can't believe they actually posted this on their retail page; never seen a company do that before.

2. stylonpilson

stylonpilson

Jun 30, 2008
    Reading, UK
    They also did an April Fools gag last year where they advertised that they were going to start building basses with an onboard valve preamp, complete with mocked up photos. So yeah, they've got a cuter sense of humour than most.

S.P.

3. ()smoke()

()smoke()

Feb 25, 2006
    Dallas
    :) awesome

4. Chadderz

Chadderz

Nov 7, 2009
    Leeds, UK
    Is it wrong that I like the sound of that? :D

5. I would totally buy a Shamwow that said Sadwow on it. Dozens.

6. DrSmaggs

DrSmaggs

Oct 15, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Endorsing Artist:
    yeah it was the Sadowsky tube head in the control cavity of each bass guitar! That was hilarious!

I liked the mockups showing the glowing tubes inside the rear control cavity plate!

7. It actually exists. Not Sadowski- I forget the name.

8. BananaKing

BananaKing Supporting Member

May 15, 2008
    Vancouver, B.C.
    I'll take 6 of these cloths because I hear that they cut through the mix like nothing else :D

9. stylonpilson

stylonpilson

Jun 30, 2008
    Reading, UK
    Sandberg Tube Machine?

There's also this.

In both cases, they need an external power supply.

S.P.

10. LOL! :D

But seriously, to put it on their retail page... I don't know, I was gonna say it would be bad for business, but it's just weird for a company to do.

11. There's a long-standing 'net tradition of spoofing on April 1 - this year, I saw...

- Google changed their name to 'Topeka' for the day (the mayor of Topeka Kansas 'changed' the name of the town to 'Google' temporarily to attract Google's attention, hoping to be part of Google's fiber-optic network project thingy)

- Warner Bros. announced that they had purchased The Pirate Bay.com to stop file-sharing of W/B's titles

...and these are just the beginning. Do a Google (Topeka?) for April Fools Web jokes and you'll get pages of them.

12. thwump64

thwump64

Feb 2, 2010
    Oshawa, ON
  13. It's not April 1st though, it's April 20th. :D (I know it may not have been updated since)