1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sadowsky Headphone Amp on Ebay???

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jokerjkny, Feb 26, 2008.

1. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
  2. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Interesting! Maybe a prototype or a short limited run?

3. that things got some great features, the 2 aux input and tuner out are really nice. 2 band EQ is a nice little perk too since jamming with your headphones is gonna sound different from playing in a room. looks pretty small and easily storable.

very very interesting......

4. Damn I've been looking for headphone amps for a while and this comes up! :bassist:

hmm
    "Sadowsky Guitars NYC"

"made in korea"

How come I've never seen ANYTHING non-cort related here? :crying:

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    The Raven Labs PHA-1 has more features plus 3-band EQ in the same price range. There have been several in the TB ads in the last couple weeks. If I were you, I'd hold out for a Raven.

6. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    I have one of these. A great little unit. I use it to practice at night when the kids are asleep and I use it live with my upright and MIM Jazz.

Get it if you can, it's a practice headphone amp with a mixer and a Sadowsky pre all in one!!!

7. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru.......... Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    +1 on the PHA-1. I have had mine for a fews years now; it is quite versatile and sounds superb.

8. pedroferreira

pedroferreira

Feb 10, 2003
    Portugal
    +1

9. Hmmmmm I see...
    I guess I was really drawn towards the Sadowsky one b/c of its trademark preamp. So I guess the tonal difference isn't noticeable enough (if AT ALL) to warrant the lack of features?

I wish I could walk into a store and grab EITHER of those. Or maybe even the Fodera one. Why discontinue production of such cool things? :crying:

10. Sounds like a cool item

11. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    I just sold one.

12. On it's way to me!! :D I'm really looking forward to this headphone amp, the features are perfect for what I need.

13. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Yes it is.