1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky Hum-canceling 4-string Jazz Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by andertone, Mar 21, 2017.

1. andertone

andertone Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Southwest USA
    Price:
    $75
    I have for sell a set of Sadowsky Hum-canceling 4-string Jazz Pickups. I removed from my early 2000 Sadowsky NYC. IMO, the best sounding HC's I have ever had in a bass. I replaced the stock HC's w/ Sadowsky Single Coil pickups. If you have the new Sadowsky preamp in your bass or as in a stompbox, perfect way to go all Sadowsky as these pickups were wound with the preamp in mind to Roger's specs. Pickups look better in person than the poor phone quality image you see here. $75 for both

Attached Files:

Grahams Groove and Dark Horse like this.
  2. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    I can't tell from the photos...are the A and D poles raised?

3. Winston Wolf

Winston Wolf Supporting Member

Aug 31, 2002
    Orange County, CA
    PM sent.

4. andertone

andertone Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Southwest USA
    Hi: Yes, the A and D poles are raised

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 5, 2021