Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sadowsky Metro and InCase Tour Bag

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Steve Clark, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Steve Clark

Steve Clark Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Hi, I'm looking at picking up a Tourbag in the classifieds. Anyone know if my Metro will fit in the bag safely? Anyone use a Metro and a Tourbag?

2. ZonPlyr

ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    i've got a slim and my sadowsky 5 fits in it just fine.

3. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    I would imagine so, as Sadowsky used to ship with Incase bags.

4. Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    I know the Slimbag is dimensionaly a bit bigger than the Tourbag. So I'd like to try and hear from someone who has tried a Metro in the Tourbag is possible.

5. Hey Steve my UV 70's, NYC's, and my MV5 all fit fine in a Tourbag, Slim Bag and a DUB Bag...What can I say I had all 3.....For what its worth you can go to the Incase site and preorder a new bag, they start shipping on April 1st......

6. I think inCase is only making Slims and DUB's now... if you want a tourbag, I think you are stuck in the used market.

7. Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    Thanks for the input Tommixx. That's good news. Ken is right. The new InCase site is only doing Dubs and Slims.

8. My Bad! I did not realize that...I ordered a Slim myself...the DUB is a bit too much and even the Tour Got a little heavy for me when I packed it!

Peace,

T

9. Steve Clark

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    As long as the Tour fits my MS5 I will be a happy camper.

10. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    The tour should fit. I use my it to fit my fender jbass and my modulus genesis which is a "35 scale