1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sadowsky Metro Ash/Maple Single Coils

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by metalstorm, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Price Drop
    Hey,

So I have for sale a Sadowsky Metro 5 with Single Coil pickups (220$ upgrade including installation). It's sunburst with an ash body and maple neck. Plays and sounds great and is the perfect gig machine. In great condition, no dents or scratches. There is some dirt marks on the neck around the third and fourth fret which I tried to capture as best I could with my limited photographing skills. It's not very noticable. I really like this bass, but I have a replacement coming soon and I have my eye on something else.

Comes with the original white pickguard and the standard Sadowsky ultralite case. Both in unused condition.

$1700 Shipped in Canada . Sorry, I can't take trades at the moment.

Thanks!

Mike

Attached Files:

2. Pics

Attached Files:

3. Bump! I should also add that it just had some fretwork done and plays very well

4. Bassology

Bassology Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2006
    East Van
    PM'd

5. Bump!

6. To answer a question I have received a couple times, it weighs a hair under 10lbs according to my scale.

7. Bump!

8. New Price!

9. jkudding

jkudding

Apr 24, 2008
    Calgary, Alberta
    Does the bass ship with the original pick-ups as well?

10. No, I no longer have them. However, the single coils sound much better. Also, I've found that there is little to no hum in many rooms. It's only apparent if you are right next to a computer for example.

11. Bump!

12. Sessionguy

Sessionguy Banned

Jul 24, 2011
    Is this an MV5? If so, do you have the original pickguard?

13. I believe so. I have the pickguard and the screws and will install it before I ship it.

14. Pickguard is back on. Pictures to come.

15. kajohns

kajohns

Apr 28, 2007
    Maryland
    Yes, I'd like to see some photos with the pickguard on. I'm interested. Just missed out on one from emblymouse.

16. Pics!

Attached Files:

17. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Beautiful bass and a VERY decent price!

18. Thanks man!

19. Bump!

20. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Somebody buy this thing as the temptation is taking over...and I am only one province away...please somebody buy it soon or I will be anxiously awaiting tax return $$

Arrgghh

She's a beauty!!!