1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Trade Sadowsky Metro J for Lakland 44-94, Valenti, or Sadowsky Metro PJ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BigRedBassPlayer, Feb 14, 2019.

1. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    I have this up for only as long as the other bass I’m looking at is for sale. Then I’ll pull it.

I have here a beautiful natural Sadowsky Metro Bass for sale. Little introduction needs to be said about these amazing basses. The electronics are one of the best in the business. Never gigged with me, only taken to practice. And those guys who could care less about what bass I have were completely blown away about how well it made it’s presence known. Usually the passive modes on active/passive basses (in my experience) have a hard time keeping up but not here. Plus the VTC knob gives you a ton of ranges.

It’s weighs about 9-9.5lbs. I can get a better weight when I get home tonight.

Nut is 1.5”

Beautiful natural finish

Active/passive with VTC control

Same electronics and hardware as the US versions

Comes with a Sadowsky soft case that offers maximum protection

There is a very small scratch in the paint by the neck pocket. Doesn’t go through at all. Other than that it’s beautiful!

I will add more pictures as I am able to get them. Any questions feel free to ask! A Sadowsky will never let you down!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    bassmahn, sludgetail, R&B and 3 others like this.
  2. Reviresco

Reviresco “I put Mayo on everything!” Gold Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2011
    New England
    Nice!

BigRedBassPlayer likes this.
  3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Great bass from a great guy!

BigRedBassPlayer likes this.
  4. Huw Phillips

Huw Phillips Life is like TV if the channel sucks change it Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2019
    Hoboken
    What year is this ?

5. BigRedBassPlayer

Serial number dates it to 2015.

6. BigRedBassPlayer

I’m guessing the weight is around 9.5lbs. My scale is broken and I haven’t got another one yet. This is really a great bass and those Sadowsky electronics are hard to beat!

7. BigRedBassPlayer

Now for trade only specifically for one of those insisted. A Metro PJ would be my priority.