Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sadowsky Metro MV4 - '59 burst, near mint

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Giraffe, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I have a Sadowsky Metro from NAMM 2004. I have decided to sell or trade this bass because I have a Fodera with Aero J pickups, and the Sadowsky just will not get played. The instrument is in like new condition except for a tiny (c. 1/64") dent on the edge of the headstock. Most would call it mint, but I think mint means mint, so near mint it is.

Maple neck and board (for those unfamiliar with the model designation)
    '59 burst finish
    Ash body
    Mint green pickguard
    Sadowsky pup's and electronics
    Schaller strap locks

this thing looks like a piece of jewelry. I will get images up in the next day or two. The bass is stock and nearly untouched except for the straplocks. I will take cash, or reasonable trades or trades-plus-or-minus-cash for Ken Smith, R BASS, once again R BASS, Rick Turner, Rob Allen, Veillette (sp?), Fodera (Aren't I a scream?!?), Zon, Roscoe, Lakland, something like that. Acoustic Images plus cash, maybe? No thanks on the Fender clones or unlined fretlesses. Now I'm going to go try to figure out how to post pictures.

This might take a while.

2. KenToby

KenToby

Aug 15, 2002
    PM sent...

3. This bass has been traded to a home far better than mine! Thanks for the messages. Doing business with you folks has always been a true pleasure.

4. i know its gone but i would love to see pics of this bass....

5. Just give me an address, Todder. I don't know anything about computers and the only way I can reliably send them to you is as attachements to a regular e:mail!