1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Sadowsky Metro P/J Hybrid Lake Placid Bue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by D Bopp, Feb 22, 2015.

1. D Bopp

D Bopp Supporting Member

May 26, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    Price:
    Strings:
    This bass is in mint condition. And I do mean mint. Like it's just left the factory. Sounds so good plugged in. You would not find a Sadowsky that sounded or played better than this one, no lie.

I'll take some more pics tomorrow, but wanted to go ahead and post this tonight. Color is Lake Placid Blue. Currently sporting a tort guard. The bass will also come with a white pg, as well as a mint pg. 3 pickguards in all. Width at nut is 1.5", like a jazz bass.
    The bass will also ship in a semi-hard Sadowsky case.

I don't have the bass in front of me, but I would say it weighs a little over 9 pounds.

$1900 shipped. I'm looking for a straight sale on this, unless you have something to offer in trade that I can't refuse. If you do want to offer something in trade, please mention whatever it is in your initial message to me, along with the value of your gear, instead of us having to go back and forth about if I'm interested in trades, and what I'm looking for, etc.

Thanks

20150201_094528_zpsqu1agj5u.jpg

2. Billsals

Billsals Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2013
    Southern California
    Pmd you

3. D Bopp

D Bopp Supporting Member

May 26, 2007
    Alpharetta, GA
    Sold

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021