1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Sadowsky Metro PJ5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bikeplate, Jan 25, 2012.

1. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Sadowsky Metro PJ5 for sale. 2 color sunburst, ash body w maple neck and board, Sadowsky(Nordstrand)PJ pickup set, straploks, Mooridian gigbag. In very nice shape. Weight is 9.25lbs. Great sounding Metro. Ive had it a couple years but have a line on a NYC I want to grab and I dont need to 5ers!!

$1800 includes shipping to Cont. U.S. I wont ship out of the country. No trades. Need the cash to fund the other bass. Bass had a tune up late summer at the shop. Intonated, cleaned, frets polished. It also has a holder on the rear of the headstock which holds wrenches. Ill include the bar for the trussrod spokewheel. Ill get pictures posted asap. Pickguard has wear from slapping. Body and neck have no major dings or dents. Back of guitar has typical surface worming from gigging. Its not visible unless you make it a point to find the marks. Small scratch on the chrome control plate. Neck is fast, great player. Huge sounding w the PJ set. 19mm spacing, 2 band eq, 21 frets, vtc. Any question? LOL

I prefer cashiers check but will take paypal(especially if you send it "personal" to avoid fees on my end)

Rob

2. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

All PMs returned. Ive got pics out to one TBer. If its a no, Ill post them later

Rob

3. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Bought and paid for

Rob